Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Olive Toga





I'm starting to feel that I'm more of Samantha Jones, than Carrie Bradshaw. But I'm not a man eat like SJ is, though many would beg to differ.

Totally loving this olive green toga dress. Classy and elegant is the word.

Good for corporate functions or night out with the girls.

Would look great for a wedding too.

Neroli Jasmine perfume from Bodyshop is amazingly heavenly. This is a must buy for you ladies who love the sweet sweet smell. I have this lotion, perfume and shower gel!

The layers of excess cloth on this dress incidentally covers your little tummy! So girls with tummies and are ashamed of it, take note if the dresses have gathers like the one in the picture as you'll look so much slimmer in them.

Don't wear underwear will be my best advice to you when wearing this dress. Highly likely it'll be made of lycra, and if you're wearing panties that cut the meat out of you, you'll look so much fatter than you already are. Hah, don't kill me, its the truth! Going commando has its strong points that way!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment