Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Green Boa



I am such a big fan of green and turqouise. I don't know why, perhaps an age old influence from my mother. The obsession with both colours have grown terribly over the years, and it usually includes the colour gold as well.

What a beautiful combination of colours. Gold goes with most things, but best with black, purple and green. YUM.

I created this new look because I have the similiar dress, exept in earthy brown and it is also a maxi. potatoe, potahto. Same thing. :P

Loving the teal clutch purse and also the paua shell ring.

Oh, finish off the dress with smokey eyes!

This look is good for night lives. Not so good for daylight. Snake skin tends to blend well with the night. Don't know why! Its suppose to be sexy, like Mystique from X-men. She's got that snake skin thing going on and she reminds me of the midnight sky!

Hope you enjoy this look :)



No comments:

Post a Comment