Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Green Terrain



If I were going to an auction, or to meet clients, or to entertain clients, or to my unborn child's PTA meeting, I'd definitely wear this.

It speaks : I am chique, I am hot, I am rich, Don't mess with me, Don't mess with my child, I am confident, I have excellent taste, I am matured etc.


Well, now you know my darkest secrets on how shameless I am! HAHAHA.

Totally loving the bodycon skirt, you really need a nice ass in that one, or at least a none-ugly bulge tummy. Get a girdle and wear it. If you have flat arses like me, you can always fake it by wearing the fake bum fillets! I think they are selling locally now! And no one will ever know.....................


Totally loving the LV inspired bag. Classy and elegant. And can fit almost anything in it. Your purse, phone, car keys, wet wipes, eye lash curler, taser gun.... oops.

The heels are to die for. In a neutral baby pink tone and brings added height and confidence to you!


And did I tell you I'm a big fan of rhinestone jewels and anything thats bright and sparkly?

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh.


Little Matadore Jacket incase it gets cold, or formal. Whichever.

x

1 comment: