Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Electro Girl!



Did I mention I was a lover of electric blue?

I own several electric blue dresses and am totally rocking it without feeling shameless. HAHAH. Its just such a beautiful and flattering colour for our age! I mean, I'm more of a bolder look, whereas some other ladies out there are suitable for the gentler pastel colours. Personal preference I feel!


This ensemble is great for shopping, movie dates, date night, gigs or even a meal with friends.

Very stylish and yet, simple look, pairing a tunic/long top with a belt and tights or tight fitting jeans or pants.

As if you didn't realise by now, I'm all about colour coordination! Would prefer sticking to 2-3 main colours :D

You don't exactly have to get the Chanel black varnish. Any kind of black varnish will suffice.

Oh the shawl/scarf is there in case you are feeling cold and need it to warm your neck! Still looking fab even with it on!

Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment